Friday, January 29, 2010

~Cute Ice Cakes made by little Emelie~



Cute Ice Cakes Made By a girl named Emelie

When I stumbled across this sweet story about little Emelie on 
. Bakerella.com..I just had to share! Emelie is a 6 year old girl from Stockholm, Sweden who is diagnosed with Coeliac disease. So, in other words her life-long treatment consist of a  gluten-free diet
 .

 Since, the weather outside is snowy and icy, Emelie has decided to make these precious ice cakes that can actually be a part of her diet!

They are so adorable and very creative! Made from ICE!!

Emelie- You have touched my Heart in every way!

These are the Sweetes little cakes I ever did see!!! Aren't they?! What a little baker!

Please click Here to read more on Bakerella:




Posted via email from I'm just one Roman Catholic

No comments: