Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Flame of Love of the Immaculate Heart of Mary

TEACHINGS 1969-1981

Partial Quote by Jesus in the book, Spiritual Diary:

"My Love is almighty. Get thoroughly into your mind this great miracle: I am continuously at your disposal. With Me, all of you don’t need to wait forming a queue, nor asking the hour and place for an appointment. I am present everywhere continually. If you call Me, my ear is already against your heart and I attend to you, I caress you, I cure you...." _Jesus

He is Love...He is so beautiful, so gentle, so merciful...how can we not be be so devoted and in love with Him...how we can easily prefer material things or created things over His love and intimate friendship and serving Him and His Will is amazing, but we all do it or have done it...let's keep each other in prayer so we overcome that.

Posted via web from I'm just one Roman Catholic

No comments: