Friday, December 14, 2012

Lord, Have Mercy

Offline today just numb with the horribly sad news of the mass murder of the innocents before Christmas. Precious little kids. I have a daughter of similar age. I could not wait for her to get off school so I could hug and kiss her again. My heart breaks for all the heartache the families are going through.

For all those I see who post online that they believe "there is no sin" and there is "no hell"...take a look at today.  That was sin, not virtue. That would be the face of sin. Deliberate un-repentant type of murderers will not die and go to the same place as those who live good lives, and at cost to themselves at that, and the same place as little innocent children such as today. That is crazy.

"Today I have given you the choice between life and death, between blessings and curses. Now I call on heaven and earth to witness the choice you make. Oh, that you would choose life, so that you and your descendants might live!" ~ Deut. 30:19