Tuesday, February 16, 2010

33 Salutations to the Sacred Heart

Thirty-Three Salutations To the Sacred Heart

HAIL, Heart of my Jesus-----save me!
Hail, Heart of my Savior-----deliver me!
Hail, Heart of my Judge-----pardon me!
Hail, Heart of my Spouse-----love me!
Hail, Heart of my Master-----teach me!
Hail, Heart of my King-----crown me!
Hail, Heart of my Benefactor-----enrich me!
Hail, Heart of my Pastor-----keep me!
Hail, Heart of my Friend-----caress me!
Hail, Heart of the Infant Jesus-----attract me!
Hail, Heart of Jesus dying on the Cross-----atone for me!
Hail, Heart of Jesus in all its Conditions-----give Thyself to me!
Hail, Heart of my Brother-----remain with me!
Hail, Heart of incomparable Goodness-----forgive me!
Hail, Heart most Glorious-----shine forth in me!
Hail, Heart most Amiable-----inflame me!
Hail, Heart most Charitable-----work in me!
Hail, Heart most Merciful-----answer for me!
Hail, Heart most Humble-----repose in me!
Hail, Heart most Patient-----bear with me!
Hail, Heart most Faithful-----make satisfaction for me!
Hail, Heart most Adorable and most Worthy-----bless me!
Hail, Heart most Peaceful-----calm me!
Hail, Heart most Desirable and most Beautiful-----delight me!
Hail, Heart most Illustrious and most Perfect-----ennoble me!
Hail, Heart most Holy, Balm most Precious-----preserve and sanctify me!
Hail, Heart most Holy and most Salutary-----reform me!
Hail, Heart most Blessed, true Physician and Remedy for all our ills-----heal me!
Hail, Heart of Jesus, Consolation of the afflicted-----comfort me!
Hail, Heart most loving, ardent Furnace burning with Love-----consume me!
Hail, Heart of Jesus, Model of Perfection-----enlighten me!
Hail, Divine Heart, Source of all Happiness-----strengthen me!
Hail, Heart of eternal Benediction-----call me to Thee!

Posted via web from I'm just one Roman Catholic

No comments: