Tuesday, July 7, 2009

July: Great Month of the Precious Blood of Jesus Christ!

Month of the Precious Blood! Great to foster devotion to the Precious Blood of Jesus this month and not let a day go by w/o honoring it. Here's one of many websites to check out.

Click here!

I have been busy and mostly offline since school got out. My children still had baseball and then little league world playoff tournaments and trumpet practices, etc. It's been a bit crazy! Baseball finished and the trumpet (until Aug! then it is daily)....so I hope to have more time to devote to this website and my other Catholic ones. (At the same time I am starting 2 businesses slowly, so that keeps me busy in the background as well). Just a little note to let you know that I am not "flighty" and when I am not here, it's only due to good reason. ;)

Then, we have our daily prayer for Priests this year to say:
(I'll post it on my sidebar, fyi)

Daily Prayer During the Year for Priests

O Jesus, Eternal Priest;
keep all Your priests within the shelter of Your
Sacred Heart, where none may harm them.
Keep unstained their anointed hands
which daily touch Your Sacred Body.

Keep unsullied their lips purpled with Your Precious Blood.
Keep pure and unearthly their hearts sealed with the
sublime marks of Your glorious priesthood.
Let Your holy love surround them and shield them
from the world's contagion.

Bless their labors with abundant fruit,
and may the souls to whom they have ministered to
be their joy and consolation
and in Heaven their beautiful and everlasting crown.

O Mary, Queen of the clergy, pray for us;
obtain for us many holy priests.

And, remember to keep the Pope, the Vicar of Christ on earth in your daily prayers, too! ;)

God bless you and yours.
Have a great Tuesday!

No comments: