Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Father Anthony Ho Will Pray for you (prayer intentions placed close to sacred relics)

I have a basket with written prayer intentions from the faithful and students in our Archdiocese. If you have prayer intentions, please feel free to send them to me (fatheranthonyho@gmail.com). I will print them and put them into the basket. This basket is placed close to sacred relics, and I pray for these intentions daily.

Also my 3 prayer groups: At the end of our prayer meeting, we pray the Litany of Loreto before sacred relics for those who have asked us to pray for them.  

HIs blog was 2 years old June 19th if you wish to stop by and congratulate him and give him words of encouragement to keep up the good bloggin'!! :)

Posted via web from I'm just one Roman Catholic

No comments: